- Sponsored symposia
- By speaker
Ageing and Demography
- Islene Araujo de Carvalho Ageing and Demography
Bio Identical hormones and alternative options; where (why) have we failed?
- Rodney Baber Bio Identical hormones and alternative options; where (why) have we failed?
- Roberta Brinton Diaz Dementia
Do we need nutritional supplementation for healthy aging?
- Ian Reid Do we need nutritional supplementation for healthy aging?
Early detection and better survival of cancer patients in South East Asian women
- Teo Soo Hwang Early detection and better survival of cancer patients in South East Asian women
Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine, allowing an engineered approach to the treatment of cancer
- Ander Nel Nanotechnology and Nanomedicine, allowing an engineered approach to the treatment of cancer
Peter Van Keep lecture
- Susan Davis Peter Van Keep lecture
Social determinants of health- the social cure
- Jolanda Jetten Social determinants of health- the social cure
A Matter of the mind: sex steroids, immune function and the brain
- Roberta Brinton Diaz Immune system; driver of menopausal brainenergy system
- Herman Depypere Sex steroid hormones and brain function
- Pauline Maki Cognition and menopause
Bad bones break
- Ian Reid Target to treat: who should be treated
- Peter Ebelling Treat to target: when to stop
- Manju Chadran The treatment gap
Beat the heat
- Martha Hickey Managing vasomotor symptoms effectively without hormones
- Julia Prague NK inhibitors - prime time?
- Qi Yu Traditional/alternative remedies
Caring for specific populations
- Amanda Vincent MHT and POI
- Jayashri Kulkarni Depression and MHT
- Paulina Villaseca BRCA surveillance, intervention and MHT
Does the picture tell the story?
- Sonia Cerdas Bone imaging in clinical practice
- Steven Goldstein Ultrasound and the menopausal endometrium
- Tony Miller Imaging the breast, when and how?
- Jim Pickar Conflict of interest
Laser: turning up the heat; revolution or hazard
- Marco Gambacciani The nuts and bolts; how does Laser work
- Jason Abbott The evidence
- Tim Hillard What position should IMS take
Matters of the heart
- Gemma Figtree A female-centric approach to preventing heart disease
- Peter Chedraui Preventing cardiometabolic disease
Negotiating with mother nature and father time; strategies to facilitate successful ageing
- Sunila Khandelwal The role of diet
- Seng Bin Ang The role of exercise
- Robert Langer Role of medication (MHT, statins, bisphosphonate etc)
Sexy after sixty
- Jan Shifren Time marches on – impact of aging on sexuality
- Rosie King I get by with the help of my friends; therapeutic options for men
When Everything falls - optimising pelvic floor management
- Tommaso Simoncini Menopause, aging and the failing pelvic floor: a clinician’s view
- Tomi Mikkola Treatment of urinary incontinence; to mesh or not
Symposium organized by CAMS Societies
Asia Pacific Menopause Federation
Asociacion Colombiana de Menopausia
Australasian Menopause society
Bangladesh Menopause Society
Breast cancer risk and hormones (Germany/Switzerland)
- Petra Stute Impact of progestogen type in MHT on breast cancer risk
- Alfred Mueck PGRMC1 in breast cancer development and prediction of prognosis
- Ludwig Kiesel Hormone resistance and breast cancer
British Menopause Society
- Haitham Hamoda Androgens and the postmenopausal woman
- Anne MacGregor Migraine headaches, stroke and MHT
- John Stevenson MHT for the primary prevention of cardiovascular disease - Are we there yet?
European Menopause and Andropause Society
European Society of Gynecology
Indian Menopause Society
International Society of Gynecological Edocrinology
Korean Society of Menopause
North American Menopause Society
Perkumpulan Menopause Indonesia
Quality of life and longevity after menopause (Russian Menopause Society)
- Vera Balan Aging, anti-aging and ageism
- Elena Andreeva MHT as a marker of longevity
- Svetlana Yureneva Treatment of vaginal symptoms and VVA in postmenopausal women: why Estriol-Lactobacilli combination is preferable?
- Antonina Smetnik Sex steroids, breast and breast cancer.
Thinking about the health care of women during the climacteric (AAPEC)
- Claudia Rey Should the peri and postmenopausal women always be treated?
- Rita Caro Abnormal uterine bleeding in the perimenopause
- Blanca Campostrini Choosing the best options for the treatment of symptomatic climacteric
- Olga Marega Treated Dyspareunia means assured Sexual Satisfaction?
- Seybold Barbara Discussion
- Freijedo Valeria Discussion
- Cristina Toha Discussion